20. huhtikuuta 2015

Mini Yours Faithfully 7. viikko / week 7

Olen saanut hyvin tehtyä Mini Yours Faithfullya. Keskimäärin yli 300 pistoa päivässä. Toinen sivukin on jo melkein valmis. Teen sen varmaan loppuun tänään.


I've been keeping up with Mini Yours Faithfully. On average over 300 stitches a day. The second page is almost done. I'll probably finish it tonight.

Aiemmin / Previously:


Nyt / Now:




Laitoin eilen uuteen kehykseeni Christmas Presencen kiinni ja sain tehtyäkin sitä yli 100 pistoa. Yritän saada sitäkin pisteltyä aina välillä, jotta sekin edistyisi. Teen tuota toista työtä 25 countille ja tätä 28 countille. Tuon 25 jälkeen tämän pistot tuntuivat tosi pieniltä.

I attached my Christmas Presence on the new frame yesterday and managed to do over 100 stitches on it. I'll try to stitch it once in while so it I could make some progress on it as well. I'm stitching the other one on 25 count and this one on 28 count. After the 25 these stitches seem so tiny.

Aiemmin / Previously:


 Nyt / Now:



1 kommentti: