17. kesäkuuta 2014

Aikataulussa edelleen / Still on track

Olen edistynyt edelleen aika hyvin. Olen saanut tehtyä keskimäärin vain 200 pistoa päivässä, mutta ei se haittaa. Vieläkin riittää noin 400 pistoa päivässä, jos haluan ehtiä siihen elokuun aikarajaan.

I'm still fairly well on the track. I have only managed to do about 200 stitches a day this week, but it doesn't matter. From now on, it's still enough to I do about 400 stitches a day if I want to make the August deadline.

Tässä olin viime viikolla.

Here's where I was last week.


Tässä olen nyt.

Here's where I'm now.


2 kommenttia:

  1. Oh wow your progress has made such a difference to this piece! Absolutely beautiful, well done on some great stitching.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks. It seems to me that I'm going so slowly now. I just hit a confetti patch that I hope will be over soon.

      Poista